The Inspirer team of professional ideators/innovators help bring ideas to life at any phase of the innovation lifecycle.Inspiration + Ideation = Innovation
- The Inspirer team meets with the client team to identify the area in which ideation would benefit.
- Inspirer runs an Idea Discovery Session with the client to uncover hidden internal ideas.
- Inspirer runs an Outsourced Think Tank Ideation Session with targeted serially successful startup founders/experts.
- Sessions are documented for the client (video with searchable transcripts, notes/sketches, and whiteboard photos).
- Sessions are focused on ideation leading to innovation.
- Sessions can be attended by client team.
- Inspirer revisits client and goes over external ideation session.
- Inspirer aids in creating initiatives and actionable items, IP for in-house council to protect, and identifies potential partners.
- Next Steps
- Client can implement ideas with internal team.
- Client can extend offer to relevant startup expert that resonates with the team to be an internal/external EIR (Entrepreneur in Residence).
- Client can work with Inspirer to identify and vet relevant experts to build externally on the ideas.
“The mantra that ideas are ‘worthless and it is all about execution’ is false. There are 35x as many construction workers as there are architects. Without the ‘blueprint’ nothing would get built. And we are builders, we see the world as broken, and we have so much more building and architecting to do.” – Mike
Mike Stemple, Inspirer’s founder, has personally built successful companies in the Bluetooth/WiFi, mobile content, consumer electronic, personalization, and social media spaces.
A partial list of Mike Stemple’s personal innovations:
- 2001 – Built the world’s first Bluetooth delivered multimedia application for handheld pda’s.
- 2002 – Built the world’s first location-based, WiFi delivered, streaming video solution to a mobile device (pda) utilized by Blockbuster Entertainment retail locations.
- 2003 – Built the world’s first App Store platform for delivery of mobile applications and content, utilized by Maxim Magazine, Tiger Beat & Bop Magazines, Sobe Beverages, Americas Top Model, Best Buy, RadioShack, amongst others.
- 2003 – Built the world’s first PIN Card (gift card) for mobile content redemption system.
- 2004 – Built the world’s first mobile content vending machine utilized by RadioShack & Best Buy.
- 2004 – Built the world’s first large scale personalization platform for consumer electronics utilized a who’s-who of consumer electronic companies and wireless carriers.
- 2006 – Built the world’s first large scale platform for vehicle personalization utilized by the majority of automotive manufacturers (bought by 3M).
- 2006 – Built the world’s first large scale platform for sport accessory personalization utilized by the top water bottle manufacturers.
- 2008 – Built the world’s first auto content aggregation to mobile device solution.
- 2009 – Built a platform to tackle the problem of allowing parents to monitor their kids social media for inappropriate content.
- 2011 – Built world’s first bluetooth low energy solutions for smartphones.
- 2013 – Built and launched successful Kickstarter for new type of mobile device case.
- 2014 – As a consultant, built innovative wireless ankle monitor (Confidential Project).
Nina is a serial entrepreneur and has founded 6 companies. She is an active participant in the Denver non-profit and startup communities and shares her free time as a leadership board member for the Center for Work Education & Employment (CWEE) which is focused on strengthening Denver’s community and economy. Nina oversees and works on the organization of client ideation sessions, recruiting, events, testing, and optimization.
“People inspire the world. People power brands through their stories, experiences, and knowledge. Products and services cannot touch the heart of a potential customer the way a person can. That’s why our approach to bringing ideas to life is unique. People are the reason why we do what we do.” – Nina
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it."-William Arthur Ward
“Sometimes it’s the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.”-Alan Turing
I’ve known Mike for years now, and he is consistently a totally original thinker. It’s not easy to approach all of the business world — and indeed all of life — as an iconoclast, but Mike has always done it, and always will. He approaches things that have been looked at by lots of people and is able to come up with a new take, and then will move mountains through pure hard work and tenacity to get to the solution.
Mike is one of the most inspirational people I’ve ever known. If you need ideas, he’s your man. If you need UI design thoughts, he’s your man. Now that I think about it, if you need any sort of help, he’s your man!
Mike’s been a mentor and an inspiration to many in the Denver/Boulder entrepreneurial community. He’s an exceptional entrepreneur and human being. What he’s creating via Inspirer is compelling for many different businesses.
I’ve had the honor or working with Mike at Founder Institute for several years. He’s an amazing mentor and an idea machine. I love the Inspirer concept. Mike himself is an incredible inspirer.
Nina is an incredibly personable and ambitious individual. She truly is a “go-giver” and somebody I am more than comfortable recommending. Nina is great at helping people identify their objectives and setting a successful strategy in place. Professionally speaking, she is a truly valuable resource and somebody I hope more people have the honor of working with. Nina has my full endorsement in all that she does.
Mike is a big idea guy. He is always trying to look a few steps ahead and around the corner.
People like me are drawn to Inspirer because now there is a trusted platform where entrepreneurs can feel like they are cultivated. Mike & Nina are the ones for this job. They are tenacious, wicked smart, experienced, and have proven success. Most importantly, they are truly passionate about the idea of helping people and businesses. I couldn’t imagine a better and more hard-working couple to put Inspirer into the hands of every professional.
There are several reasons I would recommend Inspirer. They are visionary regarding product. They can spot trends and the confluence of several seemingly disparate trends. They’re reliable, helpful, friendly, etc. But most interestingly (at least in my mind), is their ability to solve problems in a way that may not be obvious to even a seasoned practitioner. In my own case, they’ve given me several meaningful bits of advice in areas that I know intimately. It takes off-kilter observations to remind me to look at issues through several different perspectives.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
Don't Be Shy. Send Us a Message: